OBOO / WEICHES LOCH - Metalo Ritmo Frakaso 12" split

junkyardshaman
Hard Panning

OBOO / WEICHES LOCH - Metalo Ritmo Frakaso 12" split

Post by junkyardshaman »

Translated from Forever Records website:

OBOO / WEICHES LOCH - Metalo Ritmo Frakaso
LA MURO MIA MURO LMMM1

The first release from La Muro Mia Muro, a new label launched by metal/industrial/NDW freak Sin Tamon.
OBOO is a dynamic duo consisting of bassist Tsuyoshi Kanda and Yasushi Yoshida, a Kansai underground figure who has been active with PBC, Ultrababies, bonanzas, CTNU, etc. since the 1980s.
Split 12" EP by Weiches Loch, a fast-ball metal percussion group led by Sin Tamon, the label owner, also featuring Atsushi Sano, Kenji Tanaka, and Jere Kilpinen.
180g heavyweight disc version.

"Metalo Ritomo Frakaso: Metal Rhythm Shatter'' written in Esperanto on the jacket tells the whole story, making this a recommended album.

<La Muro Mia Muro>* is scheduled to release one interesting release after another in the future. Stay tuned!
OBOO : スチャケス
Lyrics & Music by OBOO & Yasushi Yoshida
Recorded Mix & Mastered by KND
Recording date 09/11 10/14 11/01 2022
soft studio

kvar persono ludas metalan perkutadon
Weiches Loch : 2
佐野アツシ 多門伸 jere kilpinen 田中健司
sono registrita ĉe HOKAGE
kaj miksite fare de 音無亮
06/01 07/09 2022
majstrita de KND
09/11 2022

junkyardshaman
Hard Panning

Re: OBOO / WEICHES LOCH - Metalo Ritmo Frakaso 12" split

Post by junkyardshaman »

Couple of copies have been sent out, we are trying to figure out the best way to do the selling/ shipping in the future..
Natalia
C20

Post by Natalia »

Can't wait to listen to this. Been wanting to hear studio recordings from Weiches Loch since I first heard their live tape.
junkyardshaman
Hard Panning

Post by junkyardshaman »

I am trying to figure out a some sort of arrangement with a recordshop if they could sell and mail records to the outside world slightly more conveniently than us.
Natalia
C20

Post by Natalia »

junkyardshaman wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:02 am I am trying to figure out a some sort of arrangement with a recordshop if they could sell and mail records to the outside world slightly more conveniently than us.
That would be good for getting things out there more for sure, though I was able to get in touch with Tamon Sin on Instagram to get a copy.