Call for advertising in Noise Receptor Journal Issue no.12

noisereceptorjournal
Contact Mic

Call for advertising in Noise Receptor Journal Issue no.12

Post by noisereceptorjournal »

Noise Receptor Journal no.12 is nearing completion, with a scheduled release date in late July, 2024 Details of content below.

Advertising booking are now being accepted, with submission deadline being 14th June. Email to receive further details of cost and specifications at: noisereceptor@hotmail.com

-Richard Stevenson / Noise Receptor Journal

Noise Receptor Journal Issue No.12 content:

-: Long-form and details interviews with: BJ Nilsen, Innere Front, No Guard, Tehom, Tone Generator & The Body Without Organs

-: Hospital Festival Osaka show report + photos
-: CLUTCH 2 show report + photos
-: Reviews: 40+ detailed reviews.
-: Artwork: cover and 10+ pages of original artwork by Tone Generator (aka Dominic Guerin)
-: Larger format to match issues no.10 & no.11 (i.e. size mid-way between A5 & A4).
-: Colour cover and professional greyscale with 'perfect bound' glue-bound spine.
-: 100 pages approx. & print run of 600 copies.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Re: Call for advertising in Noise Receptor Journal Issue no.12

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

Wow, Hospital Osaka!!! Looking forward to that! I know I've said it before, but I love your zine!!!

Btw I think I'm an issue or two behind on keeping up with y'all. Torn Light moved to Chicago, so I'm probably going to have to mailorder everything I want now. Dammit.
noisereceptorjournal
Contact Mic

Re: Call for advertising in Noise Receptor Journal Issue no.12

Post by noisereceptorjournal »

I sadly missed getting to Osaka myself, but a friend who did kindly stepped up to write a review and some great photography is being submitted too.

FYI - my supplies of Noise Receptor back issues are starting to dwindle, with 1-7 already long sold out. Issues 8 & 9 are down to under 20 copies each, and 10 & 11 around 70 each. All are 600 copy editions.