Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Have a blast. Keep it friendly.
D345
Maniacs Only

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by D345 »

It all makes sense now
But he was always more concerned with making his guitar sound like a dying horse, more than anything else.

https://ruputapes.wordpress.com/
moozz
Hard Panning

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by moozz »

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you recorded ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single recording )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Record Or your whole pre-order, order, collection or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this record then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past purchases ? and that you will not forget this present record in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Mikawa exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next discography box. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Harsh Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after As Loud As Possible etc.
_______
for example :Your father blasted before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t blast.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my guru?" And if she says, "This Japanese gentleman is your guru," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my guru?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your guru.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my guru from Pittsburgh, or i will prove it by live photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real guru.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is Junko. you cannot claim of any live photo's, flyers or many other things without authority ( or Junko ).

if you will show live photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have released, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Roemer, Stella, Ramirez, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the legends have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this Bizarre Uproar is my guru. That's all. Finnish business. Where is the necessity of making noise? All authorities accept Akifumi, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after Flood-Gate is finished.

Why should you waste your money?
_______
all that is you need is audio shock ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Juntaro Yamanouchi " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Overabundance, Bad dubs, Vinyl shortage, and Shipping costs.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced to disappointment.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are Pain Jerk, Aube, Merzbow ( Analog & laptop ), Macronympha ( With Stella & without )

5th thing is whatever you listen `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Yamazaki. ( if you know it what is Gero geri-gegege then offer them noizu not direct Supreme Lord Yamazaki )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " gero geri gero geri geri geri gero gero gero gegege gero gegege gegege gegege gero gero ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things new batches, SI forum, S&W forum, podcasts then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Jojo Hiroshige Jupitter-Larsen ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " bbbrrrrrrzzzzgggghhhhhrrrrrrssssssrrrreeeeeeeeee " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then blast any other release for 5 Min's and blast this holy grail for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And blasting at least 16 releases ( each round of 108 tracks ) of the Jojo Hiroshige Jupitter-Larsen daily.
every `1 is already Deaf in this world and if you will follow another Deaf then you both will fall in love. so try to follow that person who have Wolf Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Oscillation. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Masami Akita " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this site that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this latex catsuit, who im, what is best thing which will make noise recording Perfect, and what is perfection of Harsh Noise. ) purpose of harsh noise is not to live like animal (that is power electronics) cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are recording, mixing, mastering & releasing. purpose of human life is to become freed from Tape after tape, Repetition, Mediocrity, and Holding back.
Scream & Writhe
Site Admin

Post by Scream & Writhe »

Okay but now I can't delete this because of Mr. Moozz's great response
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label - https://screamandwrithe.com
Initial Shock Noise Festival - https://initialshock.screamandwrithe.com
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Noise Fanatic

Post by 33033 »

Scream & Writhe wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:19 pm Okay but now I can't delete this because of Mr. Moozz's great response
Hahahahaha
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

Scream & Writhe wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:19 pm Okay but now I can't delete this because of Mr. Moozz's great response
lol
D345
Maniacs Only

Post by D345 »

spam is art
But he was always more concerned with making his guitar sound like a dying horse, more than anything else.

https://ruputapes.wordpress.com/
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

D345 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:57 pmspam is art
It is, quite literally, a form of noise.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

SS1535 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:09 pm
D345 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:57 pmspam is art
It is, quite literally, a form of noise.
drift
Thrashmaster

Post by drift »

:D

hi everyone. reckon some stuff.

spam can be art if soup can be... I'd accept either.
turn it up!
Pigswill
C20

Post by Pigswill »

drift wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:01 am :D

Good to see you here drift!
drift
Thrashmaster

Post by drift »

Pigswill wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:41 am
drift wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:01 am :D

Good to see you here drift!
thanks.
I think about stuff like this a_lot; seems any attempt to prove mystic etc. expressions about next life either has to be taken on authority (your own even) or authoritative premises. I think my existence has an ideal nothingness as its telos: and it means my death is the permanent idea of (my own) purposelessness...

a bit like built in redundancy / shelf life to something you use to hit people with vs communicate with them. so maybe there's an objective aspect to it, maybe not.
turn it up!
drift
Thrashmaster

Post by drift »

I'm reaaallly interested what anyone else thinks of this question: is it better to have lived a consistently good life (most, but not all, of your wishes for yourself were granted, whatever) or to have truly gluttoned yourself on what you want for a brief time? think "15 minutes of fame" or "fulfilling career", or whatever analogy.

edit nah it's more complicated than that
turn it up!
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

drift wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:42 pm I'm reaaallly interested what anyone else thinks of this question: is it better to have lived a consistently good life (most, but not all, of your wishes for yourself were granted, whatever) or to have truly gluttoned yourself on what you want for a brief time? think "15 minutes of fame" or "fulfilling career", or whatever analogy.

Is this a mundane version of Achilles' choice? haha
drift
Thrashmaster

Post by drift »

SS1535 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:59 pm
drift wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:42 pm I'm reaaallly interested what anyone else thinks of this question: is it better to have lived a consistently good life (most, but not all, of your wishes for yourself were granted, whatever) or to have truly gluttoned yourself on what you want for a brief time? think "15 minutes of fame" or "fulfilling career", or whatever analogy.

maybe.

will Achilles ever decide to quit his job.
turn it up!
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

drift wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:35 am

maybe.

Haha - not only did he refuse to quit, but he died giving it his best!
drift
Thrashmaster

Post by drift »

SS1535 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:01 pm
drift wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:35 am

maybe.

Haha - not only did he refuse to quit, but he died giving it his best!
technically he died in the siege of Troy, but I think I get it. I actually find sophistry really distressing, and IDT that's what I was stating, at all.
turn it up!
drift
Thrashmaster

Post by drift »

I WILL explain. the idea of nothing is not nothing. that covers any apparent incoherence in what I said, and is good reason to believe that no-one can imagine they are nothing rn. https://sites.unimi.it/zucchi/NuoviFile/Strobach.pdf if you read this, EVERYONE thinks that the moment the present changes is either now or not yet... if it's just impossible to be dead now, then we're not at the end of life either. if that's a general fact: we can't die.

not that it matters, people are really dogmatic about religion and really I couldn't care if there's anything after this life.
turn it up!
drift
Thrashmaster

Post by drift »

bump. I dislike the idea of life as ephemera, and/or that it has novelty value only. the word is from ephemeros (lasting only a day) 'memorabilia' and 'trivia'. quite an uninteresting word really. cool, I went sky diving.
you're never gonna mean to someone else what you do to yourself. even hardcore moralists take time away from others.

I remember a - very good - existentialist asking if his love of extreme sports differentiated him from me. wasn't sure what to answer. you gotta hope that authentic practices involve other people in some sense which does not reduce either of you to objects, by which I mean you (don't) just use them. maybe an extension of you, a belay, except whoever does it stops you falling because they wanted more of the same. projection as the root of all true kindness: why not?

novelty things aren't really enjoyable, just disposable trash to make fun of. if you buy a dozen of these they cease to be novelty items. unless I suppose you sell them on.
turn it up!
drift
Thrashmaster

Post by drift »

THE "GODHEAD" IS THE MOVER WHO DOES NOT MOVE AND ABSOLUTE NOTHINGNESS: HE IS VICTORIOUS

turn it up!