roll call for TORONTO/OTTAWA/MONTREAL artists!

No mosh but the noise mosh.
Reachingneedles
Contact Mic

roll call for TORONTO/OTTAWA/MONTREAL artists!

Post by Reachingneedles »

whats up everyone! I'm hoping to start organizing shows in the Ottawa Ontario area this summer.
Anyone with a project that would be willing to travel to play here, please introduce yourselves! id love to have an index of contacts.
My name's Scott and I have a wall noise project called Reaching Needles. I've played in Toronto and locally a couple times, but I'd like to start playing more often. if I'd fit on any bills you're putting together in the Montreal/Toronto area (or anywhere inbetween), please let me know!
cheers!
static and textures from Ottawa Canada
murmur
Hard Panning

Re: roll call for TORONTO/OTTAWA/MONTREAL artists!

Post by murmur »

Hit up Possible Worlds if you haven’t yet. I know they’ve done experimental music shows in the past, and their label (Low Noise Productions) releases some noise stuff.
consumer
C20

Post by consumer »

I don't have a project, but I'm in Ottawa.
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Post by holy ghost »

Lived in Toronto for 41 years, moved to Hamilton last year…. I know there’s some sick noise heads out here as well but I’m not familiar enough with the scene to know the logistics of setting up shows….

(anyone in the Hammer wants to start a noisecore band or some kind of experimental/noise collab shit just slide into my DMs and let’s talk…..)
Reachingneedles
Contact Mic

murmur wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:46 am Hit up Possible Worlds if you haven’t yet. I know they’ve done experimental music shows in the past, and their label (Low Noise Productions) releases some noise stuff.

Jason's the best! we're actually trying to put something together on soon. thanks for answering!
Reachingneedles
Contact Mic

consumer wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:54 pm I don't have a project, but I'm in Ottawa.
awesome. not too many noise people in this government town.
Reachingneedles
Contact Mic

holy ghost wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:27 pm Lived in Toronto for 41 years, moved to Hamilton last year…. I know there’s some sick noise heads out here as well but I’m not familiar enough with the scene to know the logistics of setting up shows….

(anyone in the Hammer wants to start a noisecore band or some kind of experimental/noise collab shit just slide into my DMs and let’s talk…..)
all good! good luck in the hammer!
consumer
C20

Post by consumer »

Saw the poster for Toronto Noise Fest II, is that happening on June 8 or August 6?
Reachingneedles
Contact Mic

August 6th! should be a good time!
dertodesking
Contact Mic

Post by dertodesking »

Hey, I know this is an old thread but I haven't on the forum for a little while. I'm from Montréal and I've got a PE project called Come and See. I'd be totally down to come to Ottawa to do shows as long as I know a little in advance!

Cheers!