Incapacitants Talk

Primary section for noise and noise-adjacent discussion.
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Incapacitants Talk

Post by holy ghost »

Just got the “AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE” DLP and 7” from our friends at Total Black (via S&W). Talk about my most anticipated reissue ever, talk about the best reissue ever. It’s fuckin’ bananas.

Also the “Prelude to Pallo” split tape with Hijokaidan. Talk about a cool looking reissue. I definitely prefer the 90’s total assault but what am incredible document.

Been a great time for Incapacitants reissues. Project Pallo, Operorue, Stupid Is Stupid…. The list goes on. What’s next? Who has the hot gossip on the next wild reissue? What are your favourite albums? Who’s seen them live? Tell me your tales….
totalblack
Hard Panning

Re: Incapacitants Talk

Post by totalblack »

I’m glad to be getting so much positive feedback on the ALAP reissue, as it’s certainly the most exhaustive project i’ve ever undertook and was years in the works.

The CD version is in production currently, but this version omits the extra material on the 7”.

I have heard that several of the most classic Alchemy discs are going to be issued as single LPs in the very near future by a label that has been doing quite a lot of classic Japanese reissues recently.

I have yet to hear an Incapacitants release that I don’t like, but I think that the 90s ‘total assault’ material is an absolute peak in noise.

Missed the chance to see them play in my early 20s due to an inconvenient dismissal from the job I had at the time, and haven’t been in a part of the world where I could arrange to see them since. I was in discussions to bring them to perform in the EU in 2020, but that wasn’t something that happened for obvious reasons. If things remain stable in the world I will plan it again.

Here’s a few photos that a friend gave me, was planned for a release in the late 90s that he ended up not doing (the material ended up released elsewhere) but he kept the photos. Date says 96 2 11
116885B3-F122-49DD-BDEF-4DD8D87C068C.jpeg
116885B3-F122-49DD-BDEF-4DD8D87C068C.jpeg (78.28 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
5764BD6E-5FB8-46EC-9C6D-0F1D3A0D393A.jpeg
5764BD6E-5FB8-46EC-9C6D-0F1D3A0D393A.jpeg (89.36 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
adult human
Noise Fanatic

Post by adult human »

Sad to say that the handful of times I've seen them (or related things i.e. Mikawa solo) were a bit underwhelming. Nothing to do with their performance, but rather the volume restrictions at the venues. First time was at the LAFMS fest in London where the venue had apparently been absolute punishers around the levels and got scared of the type of sounds being produced, demonstrating basically zero knowledge of the music they'd agreed to host and being ridiculously precious. As a result Incapacitants just didn't have the punch they needed and it was incredibly disappointing. Hijokaidan made up for it the next day by apparently faking a really quiet, non-idiomatic improv style thing during soundcheck and then just tearing through their amps during their actual set so no harm done overall.

The next time was at Multiple Tap at Cafe OTO where it was a much smaller, seated venue with fantastic sound but still, not quite the setting overall for ultra ripping harsh noise sets. No complaints though, loud enough and great quality. Got to see Mikawa, Painjerk, Hijokaidan, Katsura Mouri and tonnes more in all kinds of solo/duo guises throughout a whole weekend.

Before all of this I caught Mikawa solo in london. Lineup was him headlining, Nihilist Assault Group, John Wiese, Mark Durgan/Romance collab, BBBlood. Dunno if it all actually panned out that way because I can hardly remember anything from that night. I've mentioned this in a thread elsewhere but I'm sad when I look at posters for shows like that which I've been to but can remember so little about what actually happened cos you'd better believe that nothing of that sort is gonna be happening in the UK again any time soon if ever.

I think I will be listening to Incapacitants at length tonight.
Capers
Thrashmaster

Post by Capers »

A rare case of a group which does not have to produce great albums to stay relevant. Their discography is so insanely strong up until, say, Burning Orange (Pica Disk, 2008), that their mere existence is enough. That said, what they've done since is not to sneeze at either, although more uneven as a whole. But an album like Survival Of The Laziest (Alchemy, 2017), pure titan strength. And Zouvneree (Alchemy, 2018), where they show how they can do whatever the hell they want, and with great results (although this particular album might be an aqcuired taste).

I've tried many times to make a mental list of their five best albums, and I might have had five particular favorites at some point. But I've given up now. It's all great. I might pick Operorue (old version with fallouts and glitches of course) if I have to choose just one, but I'm not sure.

What's not to be missed if you've heard them all are Mikawa's and Kosakai's solo works. A great place to start: Mikawa's I, Noise - In Search Of Ostensible Noise 2CD set on Alchemy. An especially wonderful chest of odds and ends. Pre-Incap's experiments (from the late 1970's!), some very early and far-out Incapacitants with Mikawa solo and a whole bunch of later recordings.

Mikawa - I, Noise: https://www.discogs.com/release/6227685 ... ible-Noise

As for future reissues I would love to see The Tongue and I, Residuum on CD. I know they've been reissued before, the former in a box set and the latter on vinyl, but I just want them on good old stand-alone cheap digipak CDs (or the originals, should I happen to stumble upon them). I'm glad to hear the Alchemy albums will be made available a third time, but why on vinyl? Unless it's the ultimate will of the artists, I can't see any reason. Noticed AAD reissued (or will reissue?) DDDD on a simple true-to-original CD. An unusually bottom-heavy thing, that recording. Do pick it up!
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

Post by Joie de la Blumpy »

Asset Without Liability

One that I rarely see mentioned, or rather that I often mention I rarely see mentioned ha. Came out the same year as New Movements in CMPD, a prime era scorcher which closes with a 30min stunner that to my ear is the closest they ever got to CCCC and which I often compare to the CCCC stunner of the same year (Flash), which also happens to be my favorite CCCC. (Ya get all that?) Well the 20min stunner smacking dab in the middle o' AWL is to my ear the closest they ever got to the Rocket Shrine cum Love & Noise CCCC stunners, which happen to be my two other favorite CCCCs. Er well I've got a lot of favorite CCCCs. Or as I've lately started calling them, Hasegawas. Heck there was a wee while back a whole half a compilation's worth of Hasegawas released on Dada Drumming I digress*.

* I, Digress - In Search of Ostensible Shutthefuckup**

** title of an upcoming double album of solo blumpwork
Capers
Thrashmaster

Post by Capers »

Joie de la Blumpy wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 3:54 am Asset Without Liability
(...)the closest they ever got to CCCC(...)
I've gotta say I've never drawn that comparison. This particular album and CCCC that is (although I kinda do get it, Rocket Shrine being an unusually bottom-heavy CCCC). Instead I always think of The Rita's later early period stuff and early later period stuff . Living Dead Girl, Swingers Get Killed, Sea Wolf Leviathan... Those roaring ones with jagged bits and shrieks sticking out of them. It also feels like a sibling to DDDD. This goes for the "studio" tracks on Asset..., obviously. The live track is a classic live track. And yes, Asset Without Liability is an under-appreciated, or at least semi-forgotten, stunning album.
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

Capers wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:46 pm
Joie de la Blumpy wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 3:54 am Asset Without Liability
(...)the closest they ever got to CCCC(...)
I've gotta say I've never drawn that comparison.
Whoops, apologies for the confusion. Imbedded one too many clauses with the not un-deliberate aim of invoking the ill-hinged register normally reserved for release commentary. Let me try that again:

Closest Incaps ever gets to Flash-like CCCC:
"PT Team, What's That?", the 30min closing ditty on New Movements in CMPD

Incaps reminiscent of Rocket Shrine cum Love & Noise-ish CCCC:
"CCCP & CCPC", the 20min stunner on Asset Without Liability

^ At least, from just past the 10min mark, the rising and falling psyche lines start to get particularly Rocket-fueled, at least to this utterly fucked ear. And that title! But yeah I would just as readily toss it in with the very-probably-Macro-influenced DDDD (along with I Hate Derivatives from the split 7inch with Macro...which comes packaged, per Roemer, in NASA-grade rubber, to extend the rocket theme a bit).

CCCC-wise, I leave out obvious contenders from their "Theremin Bros" period like Cosmic Incapacitants and El Shanbara Therminosis cause these, or especially the winking former, were clearly one-offs that I'd sit outside the general progression evinced in the oeuvre proper**.

I namecheck the lot mainly to highlight when they all came out-

DDDD
I Hate Derivatives (split w/ Macro, Wet Panty Contest...No Penetration, No Good)
El Shanbara Therminosis

New Movements in CMPD
Asset Without Liability
Cosmic Incapacitants
Flash (CCCC)
Love & Noise (CCCC)

Rocket Shrine (CCCC)

(Not mentioned but in that same time period:

Ministry of Foolishness
As Loud As Possible
Operorue
The Tongue
I Residuum

All of which, with possibly one exception*, KILL.

* Not personally a mega Ministry of Foolishness perv myself but I know of at least one facialperson who will swear by it. Fair enough, just watch yer fucking language.)

** Not neglecting to note that I'm talking out of my ass, as usual.
D345
Maniacs Only

Post by D345 »

Capers wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:58 pm Survival Of The Laziest
I think this might be the best album title ever. Always makes me smile.
But he was always more concerned with making his guitar sound like a dying horse, more than anything else.

https://ruputapes.wordpress.com/
ddmurph
Contact Mic

Post by ddmurph »

totalblack wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:51 am I was in discussions to bring them to perform in the EU in 2020, but that wasn’t something that happened for obvious reasons. If things remain stable in the world I will plan it again.
I'd travel anywhere in Europe to see them if this happens. I also have a storied history with seeing them live. First time I was due to see them was in Glasgow back in 2008 I think (Instal fest) but Kosakai had to cancel at the last minute. Mikawa played a great set with Junko and Kazuo Imai but, still, it wasn't Incapacitants. Next time was the LAFMS fest in London referenced above ... kudos to them for giving it everything but they might as well have been playing acoustic ... in fact, from what I remember, they weren't allowed play through the PA at all and only had small amps on stage? Multiple Tap was great but no Kosakai there either.

I don't think I could pick a favourite release. Feedback of N.M.S. is particularly close to my heart, especially the all out scorch of Curse Of Ceausescu (but I guess you could say that about any number of other tracks). The opening 30 seconds of that always have me laughing at just how ridiculously great it is. But I couldn't say Feedback of N.M.S. is better than Fabrication, Quietus, Operorue, etc, etc. They are hands down my all time favourite group and I'm always profoundly grateful to be alive at a time when they're active.
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

D345 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:21 am
I think this might be the best album title ever.
Yup, pretty much the only album title I might rate higher is every single other Incaps album title. Just about. I mean c'mon. Even the prosaic 73 has a pretty awesome story behind it, which I can't for the life of me remember but is apparently something to do with SMBC's global expansion efforts. Which is precisely the head-space the album puts me in. Nothing puts me in the mood for peacefully contemplating the lives and times of corporate than blasting sheets of scorching heat. Should take this moment to revisit the above assertion re- every single other Incaps album title. What I think I'd meant was every single album title plus every single track title. (And of course the liner notes to No Progress.) I know there was that mythical never-to-realized Bananafish interview where Mikawa is asked to just go off on banking scandals n shit. But I'd be just as or more happy with a run-through on the story behind all the titles. All the good ones anyway. Would be a looong interview.
D345
Maniacs Only

Post by D345 »

Joie de la Blumpy wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:37 am
D345 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:21 am
I think this might be the best album title ever.
I mean c'mon.
The lazy will inherit the earth.
But he was always more concerned with making his guitar sound like a dying horse, more than anything else.

https://ruputapes.wordpress.com/
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Post by holy ghost »

totalblack wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:51 amI have heard that several of the most classic Alchemy discs are going to be issued as single LPs in the very near future by a label that has been doing quite a lot of classic Japanese reissues recently.
Man this is great news. I picked up both “Box is Stupid” sets when they came out but I’d love to grab a few more of the classic titles on LP from whoever this mysterious label might be….. I’m hoping they do a few more of the Hijokaidan titles as well!
Brian O'Blivion
Hard Panning

Post by Brian O'Blivion »

Absolutely essential viewing. Important discussion takes place in the interviews and there are amazing live performances. A perfect portrait of two humble, unpretentious dudes making harsh noise.
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

Years ago, via Nihilist Spasm Band’s Bill Exley, I was given to understand that Mikawa was quite the James Joyce aficionado. (Again, yeeeears ago so take this with the requisite heft dose of sodium chloride.) I never followed up on this little nugget, but more recently found that it’s entirely possible that Joyce was an Incapacitants fan. (We’ll leave the space-time minutiae to “Synapse” Sakaguchi.) Here’s a random sampling, elsewhere posted, from some of the more quotable selections:

“Only big words for ordinary things on account of the sound.”

“Loud, heap miseries upon us yet entwine our arts with laughters low!”

"Shut your holes and hear”.

“This is the very worst hour of the day. Vitality. Dull, gloomy : hate this hour. Feel as if I had been drinking gallons of soy sauce with beer and spewed.”

“In a mass culture, those few ideas or feelings unique to a person are easily deformed into conventional clichés: otherwise, everyone would be a harshnoise god.”

“The demand that I make of my listener is that she should devote her whole life to hearing my works.”

“First we feel. Then we fallen banker.”

“But my body was like a theremin and her words and gestures were like fingers running upon the antennae."

“The sacred pint alone can unbind the harsh”

"The true and the unutterably harsh are akin. Truth is beheld by the intellect which is appeased by the most satisfying relations of the intelligible; harsh is beheld by the imagination which is appeased by the most satisfying relations of the sensible. The first step in the direction of truth is to understand the frame and scope of the intellect itself, to comprehend the act itself of intellection. The first step in the direction of harsh brutality is to understand the frame and scope of the imagination, to comprehend the act itself of esthetic apprehension.”

"Stupid is the stupid of stupid (who, incidentally, can also be director)."

"The phrase and the day and the scene harmonised in a chord. Sounds. Was it their colours? He allowed them to glow and fade, hue after hue: sunrise gold, the russet and green of apple orchards, azure of waves, the greyfringed fleece of clouds. No, it was not their colours: it was the poise and balance of the period itself. Did he then love the rhythmic rise and fall of words better than their associations of legend and colour? Or was it that, being as weak of sight as he was shy of mind, he drew less pleasure from the reflection of the glowing sensible world through the prism of a sound manycoloured and richly storied than from the contemplation of an inner world of individual emotions mirrored perfectly in a lucid supple periodic harshfuckingbrutality?”

“He kissed the plump mellow yellow smellow melons of her rump, on each plump melonous hemisphere, in their mellow yellow furrow, with obscure prolonged provocative melonsmellonous oscillation."

“Roses are red
Violets are blue
We need more products sub-advised”

"He lived at a little distance from his body, regarding his own acts with doubtful side-glances. He had an odd autobiographical habit which led him to compose in his mind from time to time a short sentence about himself containing a subject in the third person and a verb in the past tense. What a stupid bureaucrat.”

“bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk!”

“Woodshadows floated silently by through the morning peace from the stairhead seaward where he gazed. Inshore and farther out the mirror of water whitened, spurned by lightshod hurrying feet. White breast of the dim sea. The twining stresses, two by two. A hand plucking the harpstrings, merging their twining chords. Securitization of eel.”

"Roses are brown
Violets are brown
Damn, who puked up gallons of soy sauce with beer in my garden?"

“Could it be that he, T. Mikawa, had done those things? His conscience sighed in answer. Yes, he had done them, secretly, filthily, time after time, and, hardened in sinful impenitence, he had dared to wear the mask of holinesss before the tabernacle itself while his soul within was a living mass of corruption. Since then, he has gone to Morgan Stanley.”
Last edited by Joie de la Blumpy on Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scream & Writhe
Site Admin

Post by Scream & Writhe »

holy ghost wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:41 pm
totalblack wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:51 amI have heard that several of the most classic Alchemy discs are going to be issued as single LPs in the very near future by a label that has been doing quite a lot of classic Japanese reissues recently.
Man this is great news. I picked up both “Box is Stupid” sets when they came out but I’d love to grab a few more of the classic titles on LP from whoever this mysterious label might be….. I’m hoping they do a few more of the Hijokaidan titles as well!
Quietus incoming in a couple weeks. Which, speaking of favourites, has that killer closing track (Gody Fishing) mentioned some time back in the Now Playing thread.
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label - https://screamandwrithe.com
Initial Shock Noise Festival - https://initialshock.screamandwrithe.com
Primitive Isolation Tactics
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Post by holy ghost »

I have Quietus on route from S&W, buy now or cry forever!!

Ironically I would kind of prefer the OG CD but it’s very hard to justify spending $60+ on a single CD (that I already have in a box set) and I’m pretty stoked on the LP version.
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

Sarin Will Kill Every Bad Aum!!!

There isn't much what can get everyone's favorite mild-mannered banker worked up, but when it does, and I'm not a religious person but, JESUS. There's harsh and there's harsh. And then there's, harsh. Definitely qualifying in the latter capacity. Of harsh. Think supremely vicious, think densely layered. Exquisitely tortuous. Severely pitched. Excetera excetera sayeth ye of the incapacifold. Like, some pretty harsh shizzle, no doubt no doubt. But also, and despite the prime-era date-stamp (1995), suggestive of that pre-Kosakai rough, that pre-Kosakai brute, that pre-Kosakai raw. The shit is just so blissfully harsh, on so many levels, and makes me want to, well aside from punch my fists into random pockets of stale air whilst screaming uncontrollably like the spastic I will always be, suggest there to be a release in the making. Let's called it The 7 Inches. The long hard version. Bring forth your Alcoholic Speculations (1995!) your Selling Mutual Funds By The Pound, all them shits and you, my boy my girl my friend, are fucking. there. Like, explicative! Can I be any more clear? Of course I can, but this is the best I can manage at this point. (Sad, i'nit?) Explicative you motherexplicitaving explicativeholes!

Where was I? Oh yes. Well. Make no mistake. Sarin will most undoubtedly kill every less than proper aum-like personage. Not like they ain't had it coming and all but like, uh, yeah.

BTW please don't gas me. Harmless noiseperson, me.
WCN
Maniacs Only

Post by WCN »

They are the supreme harsh noise group. Such a unique and inimitable sound, despite being a total "wall" of harsh noise. I love how they shy away from low-end in their mixes, creating this true storm of sheer mid/high noise that forces you to crank the volume. Then the low-end is revealed, but by that time everything else is so damn loud. Total ecstasy. A lot of artists have definitely been inspired by their "all in" approach, but few have had the courage to follow their mixing formula as well as their use of left-field electronics and YELPING.

I'm happy to see their older works being reissued, but I'm super thankful I was able to pick up both "Box Is Stupid" and "Alchemy Box Is Stupid" CD boxes back when they were released. Also happy for the recent Troniks, Usagi, etc. CD reissues. In my opinion, this is the proper format to reissue their stuff, at least the albums originally recorded for CD. I can't understand truncating or sonically squishing a 20-30 minute blissed out hi-fi Incaps session to fit it on an LP, or equally baffling, chopping it in the middle and spreading it across 2 sides of a record. Is it for the big artwork? I shudder to think of what Urashima is gonna do to make a single LP out of some of those Alchemy CDs with 70+ minutes of audio spread across 3-5 tracks. Repressing those CD boxsets in large editions would be doing God's work, but I can't imagine that happening any time soon as most of the contents are being individually reissued piecemeal on various formats by various labels right now. I presume it's the will of the artists to do it this way, and people seem stoked to buy it, so it appears I'm in the minority on this one.
Capers
Thrashmaster

Post by Capers »

Well Oskar, I'm in the same minority. I did get the ALAP vinyl reissue as it has liner notes and a bonus 7". But - a BIG but - had I not had the CD, I would have been beyond annoyed with the sliced-up live track. As for the sound, it's better than I expected, but the CD is still superior. The only argument for a vinyl reissue of what is originally a CD is the bigger artwork, I think, and in 99 cases out of 100, that's just not enough for me.
pisspup
Blank Tape

Post by pisspup »

WCN wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:42 am I'm happy to see their older works being reissued, but I'm super thankful I was able to pick up both "Box Is Stupid" and "Alchemy Box Is Stupid" CD boxes back when they were released. Also happy for the recent Troniks, Usagi, etc. CD reissues. In my opinion, this is the proper format to reissue their stuff, at least the albums originally recorded for CD. I can't understand truncating or sonically squishing a 20-30 minute blissed out hi-fi Incaps session to fit it on an LP, or equally baffling, chopping it in the middle and spreading it across 2 sides of a record. Is it for the big artwork? I shudder to think of what Urashima is gonna do to make a single LP out of some of those Alchemy CDs with 70+ minutes of audio spread across 3-5 tracks. Repressing those CD boxsets in large editions would be doing God's work, but I can't imagine that happening any time soon as most of the contents are being individually reissued piecemeal on various formats by various labels right now. I presume it's the will of the artists to do it this way, and people seem stoked to buy it, so it appears I'm in the minority on this one.
COMPLETELY agree with this.
Greg
C20

Post by Greg »

I'm probably in the minority of the minority on these as I'm not a fan of the reissues at all. Call it being a collector, a purist or being an asshole, but I want the originals if anything, as they were presented. I have some of their early works and am still missing more than a few, but I'm always on the lookout for reasonably priced copies. There is a market want for reissues sure, you can't argue that. People want to hear these. Completely understandable. But I hope that INCAPACITANTS are seeing a proper percentage of the revenue as it's their work, and should be licensed accordingly. I'd like to know these guys are getting compensated for their "classics" that everyone wants to own. I see the sheer volume of these reissues and think "Man that's great these guys are getting PAID". I hope it's the case.
WCN wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:42 am They are the supreme harsh noise group. Such a unique and inimitable sound, despite being a total "wall" of harsh noise. I love how they shy away from low-end in their mixes, creating this true storm of sheer mid/high noise that forces you to crank the volume. Then the low-end is revealed, but by that time everything else is so damn loud. Total ecstasy. A lot of artists have definitely been inspired by their "all in" approach, but few have had the courage to follow their mixing formula as well as their use of left-field electronics and YELPING.
Often imitated, never duplicated! As for the mixing formula, I don't think it's a matter of courage. You can try it, as you can try and make a Scorsese film, you just will not succeed, and will look (super) foolish. Better in this case to just cede to the masters.
A FAIL ASSOCIATION
DADA DRUMMING
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

Joie de la Blumpy wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:19 am Bring forth your Alcoholic Speculations
But bring you not too many lest you black out for good in pools of your own soy sauce 'n beer chunder.

But just running with this 7inch thing. Not because there are so many as that so many so decisively KILL. And do so (KILL) running against that run-time proper that some have sometimes argued as necessary. And as perhaps The Mikawa has less directly argued (as necessary) in namechecking The Riley. The Riley, the fuck you say. Well look, in such capacity, the temporally abridged capacity, does there emerge not a whole 'nother species of Incapacitant?

Case, meet point:

Zashikiwarashi Effect
In its ultimate manifestation a sort of tribute to the never-to-be-realized genius of persons with the balls to at least seriously undertake consideration of a double 7inch*.

Rescued from obscurity come: four furious frenzied ferocities, all killer no filler. The opener in particular, "Zashikiwarashi Effect Part 1". Scorched bliss, end to end, emphasis on the ends as- much unlike a good chunk of the brevities, including the other three here repped- this one would seem to have been decisively chopped out of a much longer session to which one may only ask why and only answer that sometimes sacrifices need be made in the name of an awesomeness that would never be a double 7inch. Part 1 so good it's almost ho-hum, like, of course it gone tickle all the boxes, such an unstoppable, yet uncontroversial, instantly boingable, holy fuck it the shittable, why even questionable, are thy ears not entirely like scorched-to-the-fuck-and-yo. Funny that, that that real shit, that real real shit, that shit of the instantly killer varietal would come as, say it, conservative. That guaranteed harshbliss for which questions were never necessary. And which then would more than justify Parts 2-4, where the letters double-u, tee, and eff start to enter the equation, but in such lovably fucked-be-me sorta ways, and in fact is that not the MO, as a certain three letter acronym'd chap, above, asserts? It is the MO. Has always been the MO. When it comes to fucking around, these fuckers don't fuck around. If you catch my jizz. Alcoholic speculation uber al-

I've got one thing to say
Before I am drunk again
Goddamn, The Mikawa
Goddamn, The Mikawa
Goddamn anyone for saying a word to the contrary

Incidentally, I'm told there are worse ideas than public castration.

* for reference: the four studio tracks were originally destined for double 7inch release on SPITE. recording date(s) could range through anywhere in the 90s, really, though the original release date was probably set for 97 or 98**.

** disc itself coming out in 2012
Last edited by Joie de la Blumpy on Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

Greg wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:10 am Often imitated, never duplicated!
Destroying devastating disgusting derivatives since 1981*.

* or whatever
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Post by holy ghost »

I have no beef at all with the recent vinyl reissues but it would be nice to be able to just grab a CD version, like with the recent Troniks/Helicopter reissue of Operorue, or at least have the option to pick one or the other (as will be possible with ALAP).

I had no beef shelling out for that Hospital version of Stupid is Stupid but admittedly felt a little stupid but buying such a stupid release, even if all the extra cool stuff made it slightly less stupid….
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

holy ghost wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:12 pm I had no beef shelling out for that Hospital version of Stupid is Stupid but admittedly felt a little stupid but buying such a stupid release, even if all the extra cool stuff made it slightly less stupid….
ASAP