Noise Apparel

Primary section for noise and noise-adjacent discussion.
+hp+
Hard Panning

Re: Noise Apparel

Post by +hp+ »

i was under the impression the Proper Uniform for a noise artist/enjoyer was black button up shirt tucked in to belted black jeans or slacks ONLY
Ineffable Slime
Hard Panning

Post by Ineffable Slime »

I had a dude in Portland run up and grab me by the collar for thinking I was wearing a DiJ shirt lol (it wasn't!), fuck that!
drift
Thrashmaster

Post by drift »

cool story. death is Portland.
turn it up!
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

+hp+ wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:58 pm i was under the impression the Proper Uniform for a noise artist/enjoyer was black button up shirt tucked in to belted black jeans or slacks ONLY
You have to tuck it into your underwear, too.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Ineffable Slime wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:02 pm I had a dude in Portland run up and grab me by the collar for thinking I was wearing a DiJ shirt lol (it wasn't!), fuck that!
lol what a dork
Pigswill
C20

Post by Pigswill »

Ineffable Slime wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:02 pm I had a dude in Portland run up and grab me by the collar for thinking I was wearing a DiJ shirt lol (it wasn't!), fuck that!
And he was just going to make love to you right there? I get the excitement, but Jesus, some people have no manners
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

This morning I woke up with a craving for a small Macronympha pin/badge or patch of their symbol. I could make a larger one of a button at the library near me, but I want a small one of those. Also, I'd really pins of Incapacitants, Knurl, Sword Heaven, and Richard Ramirez, too. But not ones with offensive or sexual artwork. That's just not how I roll (obviously).
Scream & Writhe
Site Admin

Post by Scream & Writhe »

xIncorruptibleCorpse777x wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:41 am Also, I'd really pins of Incapacitants, Knurl, Sword Heaven, and Richard Ramirez, too.
I might have a couple Knurl pins left, extras from the limited edition of the Initial Shock reissue.
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label - https://screamandwrithe.com
Initial Shock Noise Festival - https://initialshock.screamandwrithe.com
Primitive Isolation Tactics
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Scream & Writhe wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:08 am
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:41 am Also, I'd really pins of Incapacitants, Knurl, Sword Heaven, and Richard Ramirez, too.
I might have a couple Knurl pins left, extras from the limited edition of the Initial Shock reissue.
!!!
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

Lesson learned: the 20 year old Merzshirt from Merzbox does NOT survive a wash--even on cold!
Namahs
Maniacs Only

Post by Namahs »

SS1535 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:32 pm Lesson learned: the 20 year old Merzshirt from Merzbox does NOT survive a wash--even on cold!
Shiiiiiiiet
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

Namahs wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:37 pm
SS1535 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:32 pm Lesson learned: the 20 year old Merzshirt from Merzbox does NOT survive a wash--even on cold!
Shiiiiiiiet
Pretty much my response when I pulled its tattered corpse out of the washing machine...
Bubble-Congeries
Maniacs Only

Post by Bubble-Congeries »

I often feel a bit ridiculous wearing cool band tees to go grocery shopping.

I'm pretty much always at work anyway. Hey, I'm at work right now!

90% of the time, it's a company-issued, embroidered golf polo and one of 5-6 pairs of pants, all of them ruined with paint to some degree:
20220517_015140.jpg
20220517_015140.jpg (28.82 KiB) Viewed 2233 times
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

mouthofinfinity wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:26 am I’ve gotten a few noise shirts from theses people
https://instagram.com/neverasked.forhea ... MyMTA2M2Y=

https://instagram.com/spahn_dirge?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Thanks!

Btw this is treebeard.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Bubble-Congeries wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:54 am I often feel a bit ridiculous wearing cool band tees to go grocery shopping.
I hear you there. Wearing band shirts less when I go out now, unless it's to a show or something.
Bubble-Congeries
Maniacs Only

Post by Bubble-Congeries »

xIncorruptibleCorpse777x wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:18 am
Bubble-Congeries wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:54 am I often feel a bit ridiculous wearing cool band tees to go grocery shopping.
I hear you there. Wearing band shirts less when I go out now, unless it's to a show or something.
Same. I totally understand the urge towards "social signaling" in the appropriate context. I own my fair share of band shirts and battle jackets, even though they rarely come out of the closet for various reasons these days (not all of them boil down just to "getting older", though that's certainly a part of it).

At any rate, not a lot of noise merch. Some patches, pins. A Black Bloc (more PE/death industrial, I suppose) tee. A Merzbow "pulse chicken" print shirt, which I do like a lot, plus this crusty DIY abomination I'd all but forgotten about until now:
DIY Masonna tee
DIY Masonna tee
20220518_170902.jpg (42.89 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
It's certainly seen better days!
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

That just makes you look like more of a diehard Masonna fan. Punk rock!!! Haha

Btw I saw Black Bloc once in 2011. He talked about his psychiatric problems, played a song, and then had a nervous breakdown. I got a DVDr of his material under that name and False Flag. I liked it a lot.
Straight.Panic
Contact Mic

Post by Straight.Panic »

I have a closet full of black noise/noise-adjacent tees and two pairs of black slim jeans. That's it. Hi, it's me, your neighborhood scumbag!

Suffice to say, I "found" "a look" years ago and never let go.

FUNNY STORY: i had a guy try to get into it with me (WHILE I WAS AT WORK IN A BAR) because he thought my Whitehouse backpatch was fascist. Imagine trying to engage a political debate with a guy carrying 20 gallons of ice in the middle of a bar...
To remain quiet like a dead gull at low tide.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Nah, that's not scummy.

Funny story, though. Who does that?!?? lol
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

These are sick and available in multiple colors:

Macronympha:
https://nightchannels.com/products/macr ... ldan-shirt

Muslimgauze:
https://nightchannels.com/products/muslimgauze-shirt
Namahs
Maniacs Only

Post by Namahs »

Any places that sells noise related patches?
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

Namahs wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:06 pm Any places that sells noise related patches?
Sahluqtu Archives makes some, but just for a select few projects.
thatonekidatshows
C20

Post by thatonekidatshows »

I'm screen printing Whitehouse t-shirts for anyone who's interested. They're $10 shipped. Full disclosure, I'm a beginner screen printer, so the quality is questionable. I think I'm improving, though! I'm very proud of the design. I will be making more designs in the future, but it will admittedly be harder to print since I'm off to university in a few days. Message me if you're interested. You can message me through here, but I'm easier to reach through Instagram (and you can see a picture of some of the shirts I've already printed for people). It's the same as my name on here.

Here's the design: Image
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

thatonekidatshows wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:19 pm I'm screen printing Whitehouse t-shirts for anyone who's interested. They're $10 shipped. Full disclosure, I'm a beginner screen printer, so the quality is questionable. I think I'm improving, though! I'm very proud of the design. I will be making more designs in the future, but it will admittedly be harder to print since I'm off to university in a few days. Message me if you're interested. You can message me through here, but I'm easier to reach through Instagram (and you can see a picture of some of the shirts I've already printed for people). It's the same as my name on here.

Here's the design: Image
Though the current design you have is not to my taste, I would like to get a Whitehouse shirt at some point. What other designs do you have in the works?