Tapes too extreme for Discogs - ALL SOLD

Distro updates, second hand items, etc.
skeletondust
Hard Panning

Tapes too extreme for Discogs - ALL SOLD

Post by skeletondust »

All sold, thanks!
Last edited by skeletondust on Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emil Corbelli
C20

Re: Tapes too extreme for Discogs

Post by Emil Corbelli »

Last edited by Emil Corbelli on Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bubble-Congeries
Maniacs Only

Re: Tapes too extreme for Discogs

Post by Bubble-Congeries »

I'm not at all familiar with Heretic Grail, but I'm fairly certain that Koufar releases are just banned as a matter of course at this point in response to a lot of vocal minority mass-hysteria over using dodgy symbols on album covers.

Discogs will basically just block the sale of anything and everything that any old asshole brings to their attention and makes a complaint about. I think they've chilled out on that a little bit, but it was especially apparent right after they rolled out the new policy. Lots of whataboutism and resultant blocks just to appease the mob. They are a marketplace first and foremost, and there's more bean counters and pencil pushers than anyone interested in doing any real investigative legwork regarding what gets banned and why in accordance with their own guidelines.

It's basically just easier to settle disputes about weird noise tapes with edgy imagery and song titles and "affiliations" that likely won't rake in loads of sales revenue for the site anyway by blocking them from sale to shut people up. Ironically, it does nothing to stifle the more dubious pockets of the underground art world. If anything, it just makes them more of a beacon for wayward weirdos.
Emil Corbelli
C20

Re: Tapes too extreme for Discogs - ALL SOLD

Post by Emil Corbelli »

Last edited by Emil Corbelli on Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

Just curious, what's the bottom-right tape?
Scream & Writhe
Site Admin

Post by Scream & Writhe »

xIncorruptibleCorpse777x wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:07 pm Just curious, what's the bottom-right tape?
Koufar - Man Makes Elaborate Plans and God Laughs... on Fusty.
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label - https://screamandwrithe.com
Initial Shock Noise Festival - https://initialshock.screamandwrithe.com
Primitive Isolation Tactics
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

Scream & Writhe wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:15 pm
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:07 pm Just curious, what's the bottom-right tape?
Koufar - Man Makes Elaborate Plans and God Laughs... on Fusty.
Thanks. I had a feeling it was from Mack.

HAIL DAYTON!