Heat Signature "Brain On War" CD

skeletondust
Hard Panning

Heat Signature "Brain On War" CD

Post by skeletondust »

Straight from the dirt of the Rust Belt and the byproduct of a classified ground OP, Ohio's Heat Signature unleash a filthy, saturated, distorted offensive that fills both sides of tape with an onslaught of noise and harsh electronics that should satisfy anyone who truly loves noise music at it's most primal. More free-form in nature than their previous releases, A truly American style and sound without pretense that cuts through like a razor.

The CD version is packaged in a clear jewel case with an 8 page insert. All artwork from the cassette version has been faithfully duplicated.

Available direct from Dada Drumming:
https://dadadrumming.org/

Also available direct from Skeleton Dust:
https://www.discogs.com/seller/skeletondust/profile
moozz
Hard Panning

Re: Heat Signature "Brain On War" CD

Post by moozz »

All Heat Signature I've heard has been fantastic, and I missed the Brain On War tape so this reissue is more than welcome!
skeletondust
Hard Panning

Post by skeletondust »

moozz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:13 pm All Heat Signature I've heard has been fantastic, and I missed the Brain On War tape so this reissue is more than welcome!
Thanks for the support and kind words! Excited to have this out into the hands of more people as well, and the CD mastering sounds excellent in my opinion.
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Post by holy ghost »

That’s great to hear. I didn’t grab the tape but I’d happily add this to the collection.
Greg
C20

Post by Greg »

A FAIL ASSOCIATION
DADA DRUMMING
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE
killhippies
Contact Mic

Post by killhippies »

Really great work on this!! I was bummed I missed the tape and am glad I could grab it on CD. It looks and sounds excellent
Greg
C20

Post by Greg »

Should have mentioned they are/will be available from Scream & Writhe, White Centipede Noise, Satatuhatta & Total Black for interested parties in the nether regions.

killhippies wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:33 pm Really great work on this!! I was bummed I missed the tape and am glad I could grab it on CD. It looks and sounds excellent
Awesome man. Glad you enjoy!!
A FAIL ASSOCIATION
DADA DRUMMING
SPOTIFY
YOUTUBE