Untitled Zine

Primary section for noise and noise-adjacent discussion.
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Untitled Zine

Post by holy ghost »

(If this needs to be moved to the new releases section I won’t be offended but hoped this could be a catch all discussion for the zine rather than just a plug - feedback welcome!)

The fourth issue of Untitled is officially out July 12th. I am extremely proud of this issue and Chris and I have worked really hard on this one.

Issue Four features interviews, contributions, art and writing from MK9, Unexamine, Paul van Trigt, Hum of the Druid, Jeph Jerman, Taylor Geddes, Cherif El-Masri AKA Tarkamt, Wasteland Jazz Unit, Erik Nystrand and Richard Stevenson/Noise Receptor Journal.

Our IG (@untitledzine) has a link to everyone who has or will have copies of the zine.
Scream & Writhe
Site Admin

Re: Untitled Zine

Post by Scream & Writhe »

Copies are in stock at Scream & Writhe along with a few copies of the previous issue. Thanks to Chris and Noah for having me as a contributor to this issue! The zine shows lots of promise, the new issue looks great great and I'm eager to spend time reading through.
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label - https://screamandwrithe.com
Initial Shock Noise Festival - https://initialshock.screamandwrithe.com
Primitive Isolation Tactics
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Post by holy ghost »

Starting my hype train early, issue five is moving ahead on schedule, our plan was to have two issues out this year and by golly we might be able to do it! Aiming for a December release.

Lots of really cool contributors lined up, I am really excited about this issue.
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Post by holy ghost »

The fifth issue of Untitled is officially out! Copies are available now from Scream & Writhe and Buried in Slag and Debris and are en route to other noise distributors. For the full list of distributors you can look at our Tumblr page - https://untitled-zine.tumblr.com/.

This issue features interviews with Kate DeVoe/Noise Widow, Locrian, Jon Kortland/Pig Heart Transplant, Bret Parenteau & Nathan Ivanco, Mel Paget/Mass Marriage and features writing from Claude Aldous (Deft Esoterica zine), Jack Davidson (Noise Not Music Blog), Sean E. Ramirez-Matzus, original photography from Daniel Menche and features previously unpublished artwork from Tom Darksmith.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

Got a copy from Torn Light today! Only read the interview with Mass Marriage so far, but it's got me interested in the project...
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Post by holy ghost »

Thank you for your support! It's truly appreciated, especially with rising postage costs! Any feedback is appreciated!!
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

holy ghost wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:19 pm Thank you for your support! It's truly appreciated, especially with rising postage costs! Any feedback is appreciated!!
Well, it helps to be able to just walk over and buy it from the store... haha
Mangrum
Blank Tape

Post by Mangrum »

Worth it for the noise widow interview alone!