Noise Apparel

Primary section for noise and noise-adjacent discussion.
thatonekidatshows
C20

Re: Noise Apparel

Post by thatonekidatshows »

SS1535 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:14 pm Though the current design you have is not to my taste, I would like to get a Whitehouse shirt at some point. What other designs do you have in the works?
Not to your taste? Why is that? I'm curious.

The next one I do will likely be a Deathpile shirt since the design I have in mind for it won't be difficult. I'm also working with Jim for a Deterge design. Other artists I'd like to cover are Controlled Bleeding, Straight Panic, Swollen Organs, and Sutcliffe Jügend. I'll make shirts as I come up with designs. I do want to check with artists if they are still active first, though.
thatonekidatshows
C20

Oooh! Actually, a Lungfish shirt might be cool. I would also consider designing a Fugazi tee, but that doesn't quite feel right.
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

thatonekidatshows wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:18 pm
SS1535 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:14 pm Though the current design you have is not to my taste, I would like to get a Whitehouse shirt at some point. What other designs do you have in the works?
Not to your taste? Why is that? I'm curious.

The next one I do will likely be a Deathpile shirt since the design I have in mind for it won't be difficult. I'm also working with Jim for a Deterge design. Other artists I'd like to cover are Controlled Bleeding, Straight Panic, Swollen Organs, and Sutcliffe Jügend. I'll make shirts as I come up with designs. I do want to check with artists if they are still active first, though.
It's not that I have a serious dislike of it, or anything--it's just that the design is not my favorite. Nothing against your printing it or anything, just personal! I think I prefer the Whitehouse artworks that feature text, because words always felt more important to the project than imagery when I listen to them.

A Sutcliffe Jügend shirt would be awesome!
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

(Again, nothing in my post is meant to be discouraging--noise shirts are too rare for me to ever seriously criticize them!)
thatonekidatshows
C20

SS1535 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:25 am (Again, nothing in my post is meant to be discouraging--noise shirts are too rare for me to ever seriously criticize them!)
Oh, no, don't worry about it. I didn't take it personally at all! I gathered that it was just a personal preference, ha ha. I recall there being discussion in another thread(?) around the covers for Cruise and Bird Seed. Maybe that was you!
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

thatonekidatshows wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:30 am
SS1535 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:25 am (Again, nothing in my post is meant to be discouraging--noise shirts are too rare for me to ever seriously criticize them!)
Oh, no, don't worry about it. I didn't take it personally at all! I gathered that it was just a personal preference, ha ha. I recall there being discussion in another thread(?) around the covers for Cruise and Bird Seed. Maybe that was you!
That was, I think!
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

Make a shirt for The Cherry Point and I will throw dollars at you.

At the beginning of a month, preferably...
Touch Starved
C20

Post by Touch Starved »

Anyone know any EU-based distributors that have a large arsenal of noise / experimental t-shirts/longsleeves/hoodies etc? (Doesn’t necessarily have to be located in the EU as long as shipping to Finland isn’t outrageously expensive, haha)
thedemonfeedback666
C20

Post by thedemonfeedback666 »

thatonekidatshows wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:23 am What do y'all typically wear on a day-to-day basis? How about when you go to events (concerts, parties/gatherings, etc.)? Also, if you have any wearable noise-related merchandise, do share.

Personally, I always wear black jeans with a black leather belt. Often, I'll wear a black (sometimes white) band t-shirt, black leather Austrian military boots, and a black leather jacket. Occasionally, I'll wear some skateboarding sneakers. I just purchased a *guess color here* leather trench coat, but I don't think I'll have many reasonable opportunities to wear it, ha ha.

I also just designed and printed this on a white t-shirt today:
I'm honestly very proud of the design. The shirt came out pretty well, too. Making my first noise-related band tee inspired me to make this thread.
Cargo shorts, New Balance sneakers, shirt with something offensive on it. Shirt comes off if I'm performing. I'm fat and like being comfortable lol I assume your trench coat is leopard print.
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

Anyone know of official (or quality bootleg) Atrax Morgue shirts in the US? I know of the one at Night Channels, but was wondering if there are others.
Emil Corbelli
C20

Post by Emil Corbelli »

Last edited by Emil Corbelli on Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

Emil Corbelli wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:47 pm
SS1535 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:20 pm Anyone know of official (or quality bootleg) Atrax Morgue shirts in the US? I know of the one at Night Channels, but was wondering if there are others.
Etsy has quite a few i bought one years ago but don't remember which seller: https://www.etsy.com/market/atrax_morgue_t_shirt
Some of those designs look great. But are these good quality or just print on demand cheap shirts?
Emil Corbelli
C20

Post by Emil Corbelli »

Last edited by Emil Corbelli on Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

Emil Corbelli wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:49 pm
SS1535 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 pm

Etsy has quite a few i bought one years ago but don't remember which seller: https://www.etsy.com/market/atrax_morgue_t_shirt
Some of those designs look great. But are these good quality or just print on demand cheap shirts?
I guess it depends on the seller. The one i bought was high quality. Maybe check reviews.
Maybe I will get some of those then. Please let me know if you remember what the name of the seller you bought from was!
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

thedemonfeedback666 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:13 am
thatonekidatshows wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:23 am What do y'all typically wear on a day-to-day basis? How about when you go to events (concerts, parties/gatherings, etc.)? Also, if you have any wearable noise-related merchandise, do share.

Personally, I always wear black jeans with a black leather belt. Often, I'll wear a black (sometimes white) band t-shirt, black leather Austrian military boots, and a black leather jacket. Occasionally, I'll wear some skateboarding sneakers. I just purchased a *guess color here* leather trench coat, but I don't think I'll have many reasonable opportunities to wear it, ha ha.
Cargo shorts, New Balance sneakers, shirt with something offensive on it. Shirt comes off if I'm performing. I'm fat and like being comfortable lol I assume your trench coat is leopard print.
I was thinking tie-dye rainbow leopard print. Like an amazing technicolor dream coat.

My look is similar to yours, only difference being the content of the shirt. Often wear a denim vest with noise pins and patches on it, though.
Atrophist
Thrashmaster

Post by Atrophist »

Emil Corbelli wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:49 pm
SS1535 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 pm

I guess it depends on the seller. The one i bought was high quality. Maybe check reviews.
I doubt that anyone selling sub-par print on demand crap would survive for long on Etsy. In fact I think there might be some policy that prohibits that, since isn’t everything on there meant to be either made by the seller, or vintage items ”curated” by them? So yeah, pay attention to the reviews.
Brian O'Blivion
Hard Panning

Post by Brian O'Blivion »

IMG_6378.jpg
IMG_6378.jpg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
Form Hunter shirts turned out really nice! Solid print and soft material.
totalblack
Hard Panning

Post by totalblack »

Touch Starved wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 am Anyone know any EU-based distributors that have a large arsenal of noise / experimental t-shirts/longsleeves/hoodies etc? (Doesn’t necessarily have to be located in the EU as long as shipping to Finland isn’t outrageously expensive, haha)
what exactly are you after? I've amassed plenty of leftover single sizes and random 1s or 2s of things that I have for sale which are unlisted, as well as a ton of other random second hand shirts that I would part with, as I've reached a point in my life where I don't want to wear a t-shirt every single day.
Touch Starved
C20

Post by Touch Starved »

totalblack wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:14 am
Touch Starved wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:27 am Anyone know any EU-based distributors that have a large arsenal of noise / experimental t-shirts/longsleeves/hoodies etc? (Doesn’t necessarily have to be located in the EU as long as shipping to Finland isn’t outrageously expensive, haha)
what exactly are you after? I've amassed plenty of leftover single sizes and random 1s or 2s of things that I have for sale which are unlisted, as well as a ton of other random second hand shirts that I would part with, as I've reached a point in my life where I don't want to wear a t-shirt every single day.

T-shirts, longsleeves, hoodies, crewnecks etc. Pretty much anything goes!
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Does anybody know the quality of this place? I love this design, but if the design is going to fade or crack quickly, then it's not worth it.

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/29578 ... apacitants
Attachments
Incapacitants - introverted shirt 001.png
Incapacitants - introverted shirt 001.png (110.91 KiB) Viewed 1649 times
Emil Corbelli
C20

Post by Emil Corbelli »

Had a few drinks one night and saw an ad on Facebook for these customizable shirts. So i made a Vomir shirt. Sounded good at the time.

Scream & Writhe
Site Admin

Post by Scream & Writhe »

Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label - https://screamandwrithe.com
Initial Shock Noise Festival - https://initialshock.screamandwrithe.com
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Noise Fanatic

Post by 33033 »

Emil Corbelli wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:18 pm Had a few drinks one night and saw an ad on Facebook for these customizable shirts. So i made a Vomir shirt. Sounded good at the time.

hahahahah this is A+
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

33033 wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:21 pm
Emil Corbelli wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:18 pm Had a few drinks one night and saw an ad on Facebook for these customizable shirts. So i made a Vomir shirt. Sounded good at the time.

hahahahah this is A+
LMAO agreed!!!!
D345
Maniacs Only

Post by D345 »

I don't have these anymore but here you can buy circle of shit/soma shirts

https://minimalimpactnoise.bandcamp.com ... over-shirt
But he was always more concerned with making his guitar sound like a dying horse, more than anything else.

https://ruputapes.wordpress.com/