Comic Books, Graphic Novels, Trades, etc.

Have a blast. Keep it friendly.
Happiness, forever
Thrashmaster

Re: Comic Books, Graphic Novels, Trades, etc.

Post by Happiness, forever »

Double post eek 😱

Today is New Comic Book Day.
Ultimate Universe #3….! Been enjoying this story run. Fan of the Maker and his bad doings. Still havent finished reading the Ultimate FF storyline, which I rlly need do.
holy ghost
I Heart Noise

Post by holy ghost »

Happiness, forever wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:52 pmThe Sandman saga, the original, really is super great. They did a mighty fine job with the teevee series too, thot i. I haven’t read any of the newer additions into the Sandman saga, eventually.
I really enjoyed The Sandman adaptation - usually they translate pretty well, I enjoyed American Gods and Good Omens. I'm currently on a Gaiman bender, I just read Trigger Warning and about to start Anasi Boys while finishing up The Sandman Vol 2. I have a couple of other short story collections I'd like to get to this year as well.
Happiness, forever
Thrashmaster

Post by Happiness, forever »

He is quite the talented writer of entertaining weirdo stories, isn’t he?
So… one of his books I rlly enjoyed was Neverwhere, which TIL is was a teevee show, same time as the books, companions as it were. Dang! Ok. 👍
I haven’t finished print or teevee of American Gods but i did rlly like em both.

Back On Topic:
yesterday was Kamala Khan: New Mutant…. and I don’t follow X books (altho i did the New Mutants 2018 cuz TNM og run is still a personal fave) so now there’s bits I’m missing now… they unfortunately killed Kamala in the Amazing Spider-Man (that’s what i read mostly) but then the story switches books i guess into X books…? and looks like the story will be over the course of a bunch of X books that I’m not gonna read, it just aint gonna happen. and it kinda sux cuz i rlly like KK:Ms.Marvel and think it is a but unfair how they are still changing her origin story (teevee and now comix) and it’s just lame. Let her be her.
It’s cloudy outside, i shld go yell at the clouds….

I am stoked tho very very much for Iman Vellani, the young lady superfan who plays Ms.Marvel in the teevee, as she is the co-writer (&superfan) of Ms.Marvel, tho for how long idk. She must be just Beyond The Moon…. Ha! That’s cool 😎