The Räty - Rome 1987

Dedicated reviews section. All writers welcome.
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

The Räty - Rome 1987

Post by Joie de la Blumpy »

Fat flatulent blurrrrt. To a fair extent more fat flatulent blurrrted than initially or even tertially found to have blurrrted. And the weird (not really) thing about it being that the blurrrt (flatulent, in case you were wondering) blurrrts that much blurrrtier, or at least did blurrrt that much blurrrtier, past tense, because lord knows, tenses may very well change the past present and future or dinchyerknow, moreso at the proverbial conservative amplitudes, perhaps in keeping with the mofo on the cover, not that I'm one to judge mofos on covers (I mean of course I am, all the time, to be judgemental as almighty flurrrg, but bear with me or don't see if I care, blurrrt, scuse me, didn't see that comin). A fairly conservative mofo ish presentation right, by this I mean the visual not- necessarily- the sonicsensual but what's in a visual (answer, full disclosure: plenty). Still a funny thing when the sheer blurrrted texture, and there it is, that fucking word, covering the eyes, noooo...

TEXTURE

(ma! ma! there he goes again, told ya, ma, told ya!)

Because it is a word, a word as good as any other, including the word word (word!), a word with a tendency to fornicate whether advisable or not quite, blurrrt, er, right because. Uh. Seem, again, to have lost my train of thought. Twixt all them blurrrt(s). Suffice it to say, I was, like, at a or very proximate to the briefest interval, right, when, like, thinking right, like, did not a chap or project by the name of Hum Of The Druid duly if briefly blurrrt in these parts, or in parts of some non-far-removed persuasion. He she they did, I'd say, or I would were I capable of typing an un-hedged word (am not (no reference) nor ever will be). But like, it's good, i'ni't, these moments. When things appear to cohere, or at least to blurrrt with the correct chunkily blurrrted blurrrts of blurrrt. How about cheddar, the correct allotment of paddywhacks notwithstanding. Not that I'd know a blurrrt if it blurrrted me in the ass, but
Joie de la Blumpy
Noise Fanatic

Re: The Räty - Rome 1987

Post by Joie de la Blumpy »

But I'd meant to, like, explain what was meant by flat flatulent blurrrrt, I did. And by this was (possibly? probably...) meant something to effect of, as far as the many and perhaps not so-so-so-varied wall-ish offerings to date, you just don't get that. You don't. You get, or would get, blown apart electronics, sure. But you don't, or wouldn't, get the hefty bags, the musculature, the oiled and posed perv flexing for camera. The velly physical-like sounding sounds of physicality physically pounding upon a (or the) sorry corpse (or two). Ruddy-cheeked. Like an attempt to carve a harsh noise wall into i dunno fat flatulent chunks of (red and slightly sogged and rotted er crumbling chunks of er) uh wood. Hefty stuff, right. Open thy sphincters and let the ruddy cheeked flatulence blurrrrrrrrrrrrrt home. Sorta thing. Need to unpack this, but won't. Or maybe later.

The gristle throbs.
D345
Maniacs Only

Post by D345 »

But he was always more concerned with making his guitar sound like a dying horse, more than anything else.

https://ruputapes.wordpress.com/
feedbacker
Contact Mic

Post by feedbacker »

one of my favorite Satatuhatta tapes. every time I play it I hear something different
Namahs
Maniacs Only

Post by Namahs »

feedbacker wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:02 am one of my favorite Satatuhatta tapes. every time I play it I hear something different
Dunno if they've done live shows before but 13.04.2024 they're playing in Oulu
feedbacker
Contact Mic

Post by feedbacker »

Namahs wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:30 am
feedbacker wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:02 am one of my favorite Satatuhatta tapes. every time I play it I hear something different
wishing I lived nearby so I could attend! there's like a noise show per year in Iberia :-)
Namahs
Maniacs Only

Post by Namahs »

feedbacker wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:39 am
Namahs wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:30 am
wishing I lived nearby so I could attend! there's like a noise show per year in Iberia :-)
Damn!