FS: Tascam Porta02, Electrix Filter, and Amdek EQ

Distro updates, second hand items, etc.
outdoorhorseshrine
Contact Mic

FS: Tascam Porta02, Electrix Filter, and Amdek EQ

Post by outdoorhorseshrine »

Up for sale are a few things that haven't gotten much use from me lately, as I've been finding my sound using other gear. Everything is in functional condition with some minor wear and tear. I'll ship anywhere in the cont' US and would be happy to figure out a way to ship to CA if you're interested! I have these posted on my IG (@OutdoorHorseShrine) for pictures/videos. DM for more information and I can send pictures and video of gear, too.

Tascam Porta02. This was one of the first pieces of gear I acquired when I started doing noise. I just find myself gravitating towards mixer feedback more and using tapes sparingly. Everything functions great, but the tape counters fell out somehow. I was only about to find two but replaced them and they work great. SOLD!

Electrix Filter Queen Vintage Stereo Filter. I originally purchased this thinking I wanted the filter sweep effect in my noise. Still like that stuff, but I've found other ways to achieve those sounds. The Filter Queen is a fully analog stereo filter with LFO and envelope follower. Really nice interface and solid build. It's more compact that a Sherman Filter Bank and I think it's more simple, too. Check out YouTube for videos of it in action. SOLD!

Amdek Graphic Equalizer GEK-100. A mono graphic equalizer that is totally unique. It's not quite studio equipment but it's also not quite a pedal. It has really tactile sliders and the build quality is excellent. The parts are actually Roland components, and it's essentially a 'kit' version of the Boss GE-10 Graphic Equalizer. $120 + shipping.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by outdoorhorseshrine on Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outdoor Horse Shrine is an experimental electronic and noise project based in Cincinnati, OH, USA | @outdoorhorseshrine
outdoorhorseshrine
Contact Mic

Re: FS: Tascam Porta02, Electrix Filter, and Amdek EQ

Post by outdoorhorseshrine »

Update! Electrix Filter Queen Vintage Stereo Filter. SOLD!
Outdoor Horse Shrine is an experimental electronic and noise project based in Cincinnati, OH, USA | @outdoorhorseshrine