Fundraiser for Eric Wood of Bastard Noise - Help Save Eric's Hearing

Primary section for noise and noise-adjacent discussion.
Vibg
Contact Mic

Fundraiser for Eric Wood of Bastard Noise - Help Save Eric's Hearing

Post by Vibg »

Hey folks,

Please check out this page and help raise money for Eric Wood's surgery for Otosclerosis, a genetic ear condition that leads to hearing loss.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-er ... gh-surgery

Really grateful for anyone who can donate.

Best,
Bryan/Viodre
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Re: Fundraiser for Eric Wood of Bastard Noise - Help Save Eric's Hearing

Post by SS1535 »

He's a great guy and a huge inspiration. The one time that I talked with him changed my life, no joke! I just made my donation a few minutes ago after seeing the fundraiser advertised elsewhere.

Go vegan!
Vibg
Contact Mic

Post by Vibg »

SS1535, aside from the importance of his art he's been such a positive force in my life and in the lives of others I know. So happy to see the fundraiser meet and exceed the goals and thank you for your contribution!

xIncorruptibleCorpse777x that's awesome! The whole Spahn Dirge store looks great.
SS1535
I Heart Noise

Post by SS1535 »

Vibg wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:47 am SS1535, aside from the importance of his art he's been such a positive force in my life and in the lives of others I know. So happy to see the fundraiser meet and exceed the goals and thank you for your contribution!
And I only spoke to him for 45min before a show/some minor correspondence! I can't imagine the impact he must have on the people who actually know him well!