Russian Decadence and the high purpose of noise music and extreme art in general.

Superklikusha
Sound Art

Russian Decadence and the high purpose of noise music and extreme art in general.

Post by Superklikusha »

I live in Russia and like many Russian intellectuals, I am deeply concerned and fascinated by what is happening in our country now. Endless war and the moral decay of society, barbaric laws and the complete indifference of the inhabitants to this. Every day the Russian people are falling deeper and deeper into the Middle Ages. Few works of art cover these events. Therefore, I decided to create such a work.
I wrote an album, and each of its tracks (except intro and outro) is based on a real event in Russia and samples related to it. Samples from videos of shelling of residential areas, raking corpses, voices of political prisoners. I chose the most unpleasant and gloomy events, those that are not talked about in the official media.
Over time, they will all be forgotten, and the dates associated with them will become meaningless numbers. There will only be a general impression of the era, which I have tried to preserve here. Due to their symbolic richness, Orthodox Christmas and presidential elections were chosen as the beginning and end of the album.
Noise is not only beautiful soundscapes and exquisite pleasure for aesthetes, but also a powerful tool for mental impact. Only such music can fully convey what is happening now in the soul of the Russian people. You can only talk to chaos in the language of chaos.
На ножи.

Суперкликуша - Чёрный дневник (Superklikusha - The Black Diary)
https://superklikusha.bandcamp.com/album/--2