Noise Artists: What are you doing and what's on your mind RIGHT NOW?

Have a blast. Keep it friendly.
Bubble-Congeries
Maniacs Only

Re: Noise Artists: What are you doing and what's on your mind RIGHT NOW?

Post by Bubble-Congeries »

Yeah. I've never been super buddy-buddy with Bob, but I know what a friendly guy he is from back in the HN/NoiseGuide/NoiseFX (etc.) days. Thanks for the tip!

I really ought to make it a priority to visit CA/OR one of these days. Before last year or so, I never made enough money to even think of travelling, so I never seriously considered it. It's a more realistic option these days, especially given adequate time to plan and save up for it.

All my best Internet Noise Friends based in the US were mostly people from the west coast who I met on NG. I still chat with and am even really good friends, or at worst, warm accquaintances, with everybody from back then who is still around, yet I've only ever bumped into one person from those days in the flesh before, which is really a shame.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

Saw an orthopedist today and after the exam, he said I don't need to use the walking boot for my ankle any longer. Unless the pain gets bad. In the meantime, I'm experimenting to see what I can handle. Using an Ace wrap and a cane (for stability, since the muscles are weak). Next, it's off to physical therapy! Gotta build those muscles back up!
PetiteSoles
Hard Panning

Post by PetiteSoles »

Still very much in the middle of the unpacking part of moving and having moved into a much smaller apartment, let’s just say, it’s starting to get pretty interesting.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Had to stop physical therapy months ago due to kidney stones. Passed one so far, but still in a lot of pain.
moth1334
Contact Mic

Post by moth1334 »

xIncorruptibleCorpse777x wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:31 am Had to stop physical therapy months ago due to kidney stones. Passed one so far, but still in a lot of pain.
have you tried lemon juice?
sounds like BS but it works for me
I think it has to do with what your stones are made of
no idea what mine are but they hurt like hell
I juice half a lemon and drink it like a shot with a bunch of water as a chaser
gotta be an actual lemon though, that bottled shit don't work
get well soon 🎃
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

moth1334 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:12 am
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:31 am Had to stop physical therapy months ago due to kidney stones. Passed one so far, but still in a lot of pain.
have you tried lemon juice?
sounds like BS but it works for me
I think it has to do with what your stones are made of
no idea what mine are but they hurt like hell
I juice half a lemon and drink it like a shot with a bunch of water as a chaser
gotta be an actual lemon though, that bottled shit don't work
get well soon 🎃
Thanks for the advice. I do already know that, however (this isn't my first time with stones... :( ).
Namahs
Maniacs Only

Post by Namahs »

Feeling kinda good with music stuff mainly.

During the change of month we'll get a new rehearsal place and that kinda stresses me. It's much smaller than what we've had which might lead to some trouble. Nothing we cant get over but they could have been avoided taking a bit larger room with the same price but mates wanted the smaller room for some unknown reason.

Otherwise: getting some new stuff for Namahs. Our stoner band is kicking well and new stuff is coming up.
We formed new noise duo "Mathreyata" with a friend whom I also started a "black metal" band which we've spoken about for like 15-16 years now. Duo in veins of Darkthrone, Beherit/Goat Vulva, Urfaust and Perverted Ceremony. Nothing fancy. Just two idiots doing lo-fi, repeating, simple weird and "primitive" stuff.