Cincinnati, OH - July 16, 2023 - KBD, Null Copula, Outdoor Horse Shrine, and 10 Ton Fog

No mosh but the noise mosh.
outdoorhorseshrine
Contact Mic

Cincinnati, OH - July 16, 2023 - KBD, Null Copula, Outdoor Horse Shrine, and 10 Ton Fog

Post by outdoorhorseshrine »

Last minute post for an upcoming night of harsh noise, industrial, and experimental electronics in Northside, Cincinnati, OH!

Sunday, July 16, 2023
DSGN CLLCTV
4150 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223
6:30 PM, $5

Hope to see some of y'all there.
Last edited by outdoorhorseshrine on Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outdoor Horse Shrine is an experimental electronic and noise project based in Cincinnati, OH, USA | @outdoorhorseshrine
outdoorhorseshrine
Contact Mic

Re: Cincinnati, OH - July 16, 2023 - KBD, Null Copula, Outdoor Horse Shrine, and 10 Ton Fog

*ALERT*

The show today has been bumped up to 6:30 PM start time!

*ALERT*
Outdoor Horse Shrine is an experimental electronic and noise project based in Cincinnati, OH, USA | @outdoorhorseshrine
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Re: Cincinnati, OH - July 16, 2023 - KBD, Null Copula, Outdoor Horse Shrine, and 10 Ton Fog

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

Sorry I didn't make it! How was it???
outdoorhorseshrine
Contact Mic

xIncorruptibleCorpse777x wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:24 am Sorry I didn't make it! How was it???
No worries! Thanks for the support in spirit. I thought it went pretty well and definitely got the itch to host more shows in the near future.
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x
I Heart Noise

Post by xIncorruptibleCorpse777x »

outdoorhorseshrine wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:20 pm
xIncorruptibleCorpse777x wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:24 am Sorry I didn't make it! How was it???
No worries! Thanks for the support in spirit. I thought it went pretty well and definitely got the itch to host more shows in the near future.

Great to hear!!! There was a show at the Comet (21+ bar/venue) on Sunday night. Satan's God, Jean Vomit Terror (Trevor, formerly of Hair Police), and Whore's Breath (Cincy hnw). It was fun!!! Btw are you on facebook? It's easier to connect with and follow local noiseheads on there.
outdoorhorseshrine
Contact Mic

For sure! I saw some pictures from that show. Yep, you can find me on Facebook, too! Hope to see you at the next show!