Norelco Cases

Have a blast. Keep it friendly.
Tribe Tapes
Thrashmaster

Norelco Cases

Post by Tribe Tapes »

I keep noticing that standard, “Norelco” cassette cases seem kind of flimsy nowadays — particularly the ones with solid color backings. The plastic is so lightweight that you can shine a light through some of them!

My usual go-to, Tapes.com, and Duplication.ca both seem to have the same manufacturer for their cases. Where have you all been getting your norelcos lately?
[MBD]
C20

Re: Norelco Cases

Post by [MBD] »

The last time I bought Norelco cases, it was from duplication.ca. I bought 200 clear front and back cases and can confirm that several of them were very flimsy. I haven't used tapes.com for years since they always seem to consistently screw up my orders.

There always seems to be a good deal of Norelcos on eBay and you can even find some for decent prices (as well as blank tapes) on Reverb occasionally.
Material Body Dysfunction & Flickering Coward. Cincinnati OH USA.

https://linktr.ee/materialbodydysfunction
leuksi
Hard Panning

Post by leuksi »

We've bought our (fully transparent) cases from T.A.P.E Muzik, and they've been quite flimsy as well. Can't remember if Tapelines cases were any better.
Tribe Tapes
Thrashmaster

Post by Tribe Tapes »

[MBD] wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:20 amThere always seems to be a good deal of Norelcos on eBay and you can even find some for decent prices (as well as blank tapes) on Reverb occasionally.
Might be the best option. I think the idea of “recycled norelcos” might leave a bad taste in some people’s mouths, but I don’t give a shit. If they’re higher quality than what’s being pushed out today, recycled is gold.
Exclusionzonedayton
C20

Post by Exclusionzonedayton »

I’ve bought them from https://www.deltamedia.com/products/no ... s-100-pack
But I’m pretty sure they’re the same as all me other new ones available